Time Warner Cable company is a media giant, which was created in 1992, by combining American Television and Communications Corp and Warner Cable. It is headquartered in New York. In 2015,
It was announced that Charter communications would purchase Time Warner Cable, for an amount of 78.7 billion USD. This acquisition later created great excitement in the industry circles, due to the huge amount of money and resources involved.
TWC email is the email program from Time Warner Company. Using this email, users can send and receive emails from anywhere in this world. You need a desktop, laptop, smartphone, only with a net.
It is perhaps the most convenient method of accessing emails from anywhere in the world. After the merger, the TWC email program has been renamed as Spectrum email. So, if you log in to the TWC email login page, then you will be directed automatically to the Spectrum email webpage.
How to create a TWC account
There are different ways for different devices like iPhone, Android, Outlook etc, Please follow easy steps which device you are using:-
- Click on settings and choose Passwords and accounts.
- Choose Add Account ->Other-> Add Mail Account.
- Enter your particulars like name, email, password and account description and select Next.
- Next, you should enter the email settings and click save.
- Email settings
- Username – Spectrum email address.
- Password – Spectrum password.
- SSL: It should be on.
- Protocol: Choose IMAP.
- Incoming Email server: Write mobile.charter.net
- Port: Enter 993.
- Outgoing Email Server:charter.net
- Port: Give 587
- Requires Authentication: Yes, or check
- Clickthe App menu and select Email.
- Choose Add Account, then select IMAP.
- Give your complete email address.
- Upon getting the prompt, enter the email settings below.
- Email Settings
- Username:Give your full email address
- Password:Give your email password
- SSL:Click On
- Protocol:Enter IMAP
- Incoming Email Server:Give mobile.charter.net
- Port: Enter 993
- Outgoing Email Server:Give mobile.charter.net
- Port:Give 587
- Requires Authentication: GiveYes, or checked
- Open MS Outlook and click on the File tab.
- Go to the Info category, and then choose Account Settings > Account Settings from the drop-down list.
- Go to the Email tab and Choose New.
- Go to the Email Account section under the Auto Account Setup:
- There is a Name box, enter your full name
- Give your Email Address.
- Give your Password.
- Give the password again in the Retype Password box. It is recommended, that you Save this password in your password list.
- Click on next to begin the Auto Account Setup process. Once it is done, a success message is displayed.
- Choose Finish->Close.
Manual Configuration – ( Outlook )
- Click and open MS Outlook.
- Choose the File tab.
- Go to Info category, choose Account Settings > Account Settings in the drop-down list.
- Choose the Email tab and Go to New.
- Go to Manual setup or additional server types, and then choose Next.
- Go to IMAP, and then choose Next.
- Scroll to User Information:
- In the Your Name box, give your full name.
- Enter your Email Address.
- In Server Information:
- Give IMAP.
- Give your Incoming mail server: mobile.charter.net.
- Give your Outgoing mail server: mobile.charter.net.
- Scroll to Logon Information:
- Go to the User Name text box, enter your full email address.
- Give your email Password.
- If you want to save your email account password, select the Remember password checkbox.
- Activate theRequire logon by checking Secure Password Authentication (SPA)
- Go to Next, and then select Finish.
- Go to the Start menu, select the Mail
- For commencement:
- If you don’t have any Windows 10 email accounts, select Add Account.
- If you have Windows 10 email account, then go to Settings, and then click Manage Accounts.
- Select the Add account.
- Scroll down and choose Advanced setup settings.
- Select Internet email.
- Enter the following email settings in the required fields:
- Username: Your complete email address
- Password: The password for your email account
- SSL: Give ON for IMAP
- Protocol: GiveIMAP
- Incoming Email Server: Givecharter.net
- Port: Enter993
- Outgoing Email Server: Entercharter.net
- Port: 587
- Requires Authentication: Yes
Do, all these steps and then finish the setup process.
Log in to the TWC email account
For logging on to your TWC email account, follow these steps that are provided as below:
- Browse the TWC Email login page at https://webmail.spectrum.net/mail/auth.
- Input your TWC email address in the “Email Address” field.
- Input your TWC email password in the “Email Password” field.
- Click the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click on the “Sign In” option.
Forgot the TWC email password
If you have forgotten your TWC email password, then you can get it back by doing these steps.
- Go to the Spectrum Webmail page.
- Select “Forgot Email Password?”
- Select the option “I don’t know my email password”.
- Input your Email Address.
- Check “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click on the Submit button.
How to get in touch with customer care support?
You can contact TWC Mail Support (now Spectrum Support) at:
|Spectrum Webmail support:||1-855-70-SPECTRUM (855-707-7328)|
They have an official customer support phone number for Time Warner Email. Its details: 1-800-892-4357.
If you want to know something more then you can visit official site or ask us in comment section, We will try to grab info and share with you. Finally thanks for visit our website.